Friday, April 13, 2012

Megan Streitenberger

My heart is to serve God this summer, and He has given me an exciting way to do that! I will be doing summer missions with Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), a global organization bringing the gospel to kids in 170+ nations around the world.

The program is called Christian Youth In Action (CYIA). I will be working with other students my age to learn how to share the gospel with kids. We will be in training from June 10-22. Then we will go out into the city to share Christ’s love!

I am going to spend three weeks in the Denver metro area teaching 5-Day Clubs with my teammates. The 5-Day Club is a 90-minute program for kids filled with high energy games, a Bible lesson, songs, a missionary story, and more. Kids get to hear the gospel, have fun, and just be in a positive environment. We will give each child an opportunity to respond personally to the gospel teaching.

At the end of July, I am also going on a two-week mission trip to the Twin Cities with a few of my teammates. We are going to join other CYIA students from all over the nation and partner with churches in the Twin Cities and help them start new ministries to kids in their community. The Twin Cities is a very diverse area with a great need for the gospel. I am excited to see how God will work!

I need to raise $1,420 for this summer. Would you consider supporting me? Donations are fully tax-deductible, and you can make a secure online donation by credit card or PayPal:


I will need lots of prayer this summer. If you would like one of my prayer bookmarks, please contact the CEF office at greaterdenvercef@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for being a part of my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment