Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kayla Goshern - 2012 Summer Intern

I have been blessed with the most amazing opportunity to be involved in summer missions with Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), a global ministry solely committed to the hearts of children and giving them the opportunity for salvation.

As an 8th-year summer missionary working for Christian Youth In Action (CYIA), a branch of CEF, I have learned and experienced so much through this ministry and have gained such a passion for the children and seeing their eyes opened to the love of Jesus Christ. Working with students my age that share the same passion is something that has impacted my life.

This year I have decided to become more involved in the ministry. I am serving as a summer intern, doing more behind the scenes work and helping make this summer the best that CYIA has had yet. I hope in my hard work through this summer that I become closer to my teammates, growing and learning along side them. I also hope that my efforts better the ministry of CEF and that I make a worthwhile change in how smoothly the ministry flows from this point on.

The last two weeks of July, I will be going on a mission trip up to the Twin Cities for “Good News Across America,” another branch of CEF that brings CYIA students from all over the nation to one spot to help churches in that community kick off a children’s ministry that will last in their churches and help bring new faces to know the Gospel.

I need to raise $1,000 for the trip to Twin Cities, and appreciate all forms of support. Donations are fully tax-deductible, and you can make a secure online donation by credit card or PayPal:


Support could also come by just simply keeping me in your prayers. If you would like one of my prayer bookmarks, please contact the CEF office at greaterdenvercef@yahoo.com. Thank you for supporting me and my ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment